LIMITED MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Limited 30-Day Fit Warranty – Custom Products
- Empire Ears will repair or remake custom products with fit problems within 30 days from the original shipping date or manufacture date, whichever is later, at no additional charge.
- Under this warranty, all fit issue remakes will be made according to the original purchase order color selected ONLY. Color change will be permitted ONLY if Empire Ears has made a manufacturing error or the product does not match the original purchase order.
- Remake service is not available simply to change the color of your custom in-ear monitor. Therefore, please select your model and colors carefully before making your purchase.
- Fit problem remake requests that arise after the 30-day period will incur a remake service fee.
- Warranty does not include shipping and handling fees
Repair or remake fit problems covered under this warranty include:
- Fit is too tight, tall, low, or deep
- Loose fit or poor seal
- The helix area is too thick or wide
- Uncomfortable or painful to wear
- Does not sit properly in the ear
Defects or Workmanship Limited Warranty
Empire custom products are warranted against material defects and workmanship defects for a period of 24 months and 12 months for universal products from the original shipping date or manufacture date, whichever is later.
This warranty does not cover:
- Cables and accessories
- Loss and damage
- Problems resulting from using aftermarket cables
- Abuse, misuse, accidents, improper storage, and usage under conditions which the products are not intended for
- Problems resulting from any unauthorized repairs or modifications to the product
- Wax buildup or moisture issues
- Deterioration of product’s color and/or physical condition resulting from normal wear and tear; such deterioration is not considered defect.
- Shipping and handling
Voiding Limited Warranty
Tampering with your Empire Ear product, including modification or disassembly, or attempts to disassemble or repair in part or whole by you or any person or company other than our authorized service facility will automatically void all warranties.
Warranty and Out-of-Warranty Service
- Complete the Empire Ears Service Form
- Package your Empire in-ear monitors in the protected Aegis case
- Mail service form with your Empire in-ear monitors to us at:
5600 Oakbrook Pkwy #100,
Norcross, GA 30093
- Once we receive your order, we’ll diagnose it and contact you prior to performing the service.
- Qualified in-warranty service orders will be repaired or replaced at Empire’s discretion. Out-of-warranty service orders will be charged according to product model and service required.
- Orders may not be cancelled or changed once they have been accepted or processed.
- NO returns or refunds on ALL custom-fit products and customized universal products.
Sales are final, so please review product, color, and your entire order carefully before proceeding with the final purchase.
- We will issue refunds for qualified products if returned within 30 days from the date of shipment.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all approved returns.
- Shipping and rush expedited service fees are nonrefundable
- Customs charges are nonrefundable
- Product must be in its original condition, with ALL original packaging, and in resalable condition.
- All returns are subject to our inspection and approval. Upon receipt, inspection, and approval, a credit will be issued in the same payment method as the original purchase, within 15 business days.
- If a return is not approved for refund, we will notify you. We can ship the product back to you but you will have to pay for the shipping and handling costs.
NO returns on accessories.
- Review products and select the best model for your needs.
- Customize your order by selecting colors for the faceplate and shell, cable, and artwork in the Empire custom builder.
- Review order carefully and pay for your order.
- Print the Ear Impression Instruction Form and bring it with you to your appointment with a local audiologist or hearing aid store to have your ear impressions made.
- Mail your ear impressions to us, including a copy of your order and contact information.
- Once we’ve received your ear impressions, we can start building your Empire Ears. In most cases, your order should be complete and ship out within 10-15 business days from the date we received and accepted your ear impressions.
We cannot change or cancel any custom orders after preparation for manufacture/assembly begins.
All sales are final. We do not accept product and/or model change on any products sold.
FOR UNIVERSAL PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES
- Review and select the best product or accessories for your needs.
- Review and pay for your order.
- Stock universal products and accessories will ship out the next business day.
RUSH SERVICE (5 business days)
- Expedited rush service is available for an extra service charge of $200 per order.
- Rush orders will ship out in 5 business days from the date we received your ear impressions and/or custom art. Transit time is not included.
- Order will ship out via the shipping method you selected at checkout.
- Completed and paid orders will ship via our standard shipping method, unless you have selected a different FedEx shipping method.
- Standard shipping is FedEx Ground for domestic orders and FedEx International Priority for international orders.
- A USPS shipping option is available for accessory orders only.
- Orders with a balance and orders with an incomplete or unverified shipping address shall be placed on hold.
Don't forget to visit our store for made just for you!
Join the Empire
Subscribe to stay up to date on our latest releases, new, and more from Empire Ears.