- Cables and accessories.
- Loss and damage.
- Problems resulting from using aftermarket cables.
- Abuse, misuse, accidents, improper storage, and usage under conditions which the products are not intended for.
- Problems resulting from any unauthorized repairs or modifications to the product.
- Wax buildup or moisture issues.
- Deterioration of product’s color and/or physical condition resulting from normal wear and tear; such deterioration is not considered defect.
- Shipping and handling (inbound and outbound).
- Complete the Empire Ears Service Form.
- Package your Empire in-ear monitors in the protected Aegis case.
- Mail service form with your Empire in-ear monitors to us at: Empire Ears 5600 Oakbrook Pkwy #100, Norcross, GA 30093.
- Once we receive your order, we’ll diagnose it and contact you prior to performing the service.
- Qualified in-warranty service orders will be repaired or replaced at Empire’s discretion. Out-of-warranty service orders will be charged according to product model and service required.
30 Day Fit Warranty
- Empire Ears will repair or remake custom products with fit problems up to two (2) times within thirty (30) days from the original shipping date or manufacture date, whichever is later, at no additional charge.
- Under this warranty, all fit issue remakes will be made according to the original purchase order color selected ONLY. Color change will be permitted ONLY if Empire Ears has made a manufacturing error or the product does not match the original purchase order.
- Remake service is not available simply to change the color of your custom in-ear monitor. Therefore, please select your model and colors carefully before making your purchase.
- Fit problem remake requests that arise after the 30-day period will incur a remake service fee.
- Warranty does not include shipping and handling fees.
Repair or remake fit problems covered under this warranty include:
- Fit is too tight, tall, low, or deep.
- Loose fit or poor seal.
- The helix area is too thick or wide.
- Uncomfortable or painful to wear.
- Does not sit properly in the ear.
- Canal is too long or short.